Water Softener Plant in Bangladesh
To remove total hardness generally use water softener plant in Bangladesh . It is mainly used to remove calcium and magnesium ions in water that call total hardness. So, water softener plant is essential equipment at industry in Bangladesh. It also widely using at domestic purpose where found high hardness. A water softener plant requires to use sodium chloride. It knows as salt which applicable for regeneration for softener resin. So, sodium chloride, the essential element of softener plant that, work for exchange the unexpected minerals. In prospect on Bangladesh water softener plant (WSP) have found to work about 25-30 years. So, Heron WSP claim high quality and trouble-free service.
Working principle of Water Softener Plant
In Bangladesh prospect Water Softener plant require to best quality higher exchange capacity resin. Because the hardness of water is mainly formed and expressed by calcium and magnesium, cation exchange resin (water softener) is generally used to replace Ca2 + and Mg2 + (the main component of scale formation) in water. With the increase of Ca2 + and Mg2 + in the resin, the efficiency of removing Ca2 + and Mg2 + by resin gradually decreases.
When the resin of water softener plant absorbs a certain amount of calcium and magnesium ions, it must regenerate. The regeneration process is to wash the resin layer with salt water in the salt tank, replace the hardness ions on the resin, and discharge the regenerated waste liquid out of the tank, so that the resin can restore the softening exchange function.
The basis Water Softener Plant in Bangladesh, the hardness of water is mainly formed by calcium and magnesium and expressed by sodium ion exchange, the principle of softening treatment is to exchange the hardness components Ca2 + and Mg2 + in the water with Na + in the resin by passing the raw water through sodium type cation exchange resin, so as to absorb Ca2 + and Mg2 + in the water and soften the water.
Application of Water Softener Plant in Bangladesh
Design Water softener Plant in Bangladesh is depending on water characteristic in Bangladesh. Choose different soft water treatment equipment for different applications
- Make up water for cooling
- Process water
- Steam boiler
- Iron and steel smelting
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- System water consumption time required by the industry
Capacity of Water Softer Plant can be 250liter per hour to up to customer’s requirement. Water consumption per hour, average value and peak value. The equipment can select according to the water supply time. So, If continuous water supply is not required, single valve and single tank equipment can be selected; if continuous water supply is required, double bed centralized control or double control double bed series softened water treatment device can be selected.
There are five processes:
- operation (sometimes called water production, the same below), backwashing, salt absorption (regeneration), slow flushing (replacement) and fast flushing. So, all processes of different softened water equipment are very close, but due to different actual processes or control needs, there may be some additional processes. So, Any softened water equipment based on sodium ion exchange develops on the basis of these five processes (among them, automatic softened water equipment will increase brine reinjection process).
- Backwashing: So, after working for a period of time, the equipment will intercept a lot of pollutants from raw water on the top of the resin. So, After removing these pollutants, So, the ion exchange resin can be completely exposed, and the regeneration effect can be guaranteed. So, The backwashing process is that water washes in from the bottom of the resin and flows out from the top, so that the dirt intercepted from the top can wash away. This process usually takes about 5-15 minutes.
- Salt absorption (regeneration): in the process of injecting salt water into resin tank, So, the traditional equipment uses salt pump to inject salt water, and the fully automatic equipment uses special built-in injector to suck salt water (as long as the water inlet has a certain pressure). So, in the actual working process, the regeneration effect of salt water flowing through the resin at a slow speed is better than that of soaking the resin with salt water alone. Therefore, the method of salt water flowing through the resin at a slow speed adopte for the regeneration of softened water equipment, which generally takes about 30 minutes. The actual time affects the amount of salt used.
- Slow flushing (replacement): after the salt water flows through the resin, the process of slowly flushing all the salt in the resin with raw water at the same flow rate call slow flushing. Because a large number of calcium and magnesium ions on the functional groups are still exchanged by sodium ions in this flushing process, according to practical experience, this process is the main process of regeneration, so many people call this process replacement. This process is generally the same as salt absorption time, that is, about 30 minutes.
- Fast flushing: in order to thoroughly flush the residual salt, So, the resin should flush with raw water at a flow rate close to the actual work. So, The final effluent of this process should be soft water up to the standard. Generally, the fast flushing process is 5-15 minutes.
- Inlet pressure: 0.2 ~ 0.5MPa
- Raw water hardness: < 12mmol / L (when raw water hardness > 8 mmol / L, special design should be made according to water quality of different regions)
- Effluent hardness: < 0.03mmol/l (meet the requirements of national water quality standard for low pressure boilers (gb1576-2001));
- Salt content of raw water < 1500mg / L, turbidity < 5, iron ion < 0.3mg/l
- Power supply: ~ 220 V, 50 Hz
- Salt consumption < 100g / g equivalent (related to raw water hardness);
- Main technical specifications of automatic softened water desalination equipment with water consumption less than 2% and power consumption less than 50W
- Technical code for construction and acceptance of electric power construction
- Standard for acceptance and evaluation of thermal power construction quality
- JB / t74-94 technical conditions for pipeline flange
- Sand blasting rust removal shall comply with gb8923
- DL / t5054-1996 technical specification for steam water piping design of thermal power plant
- first GB / t18300-2001 specification for automatic control sodium ion exchanger
- second GB 1576-2001 low pressure boiler water quality
- GB 5462-199 industrial salt
- GB / T 13659-1992 001 * 7 strong acid styrene cation exchange resin
- JB / T 2932-1999 technical conditions of water treatment equipment
- GB / T 13384-1992 general specification for packaging of mechanical and electrical products
- Industrial water treatment equipment, drinking water treatment equipment, filling equipment, water treatment accessories.
- Industrial water treatment equipment
- Large scale reverse osmosis equipment in power plant, ultra pure water equipment in medicine and electronics industry, pure water equipment for flower and fruit irrigation, dosing equipment, boiler softened water equipment;
- Drinking water treatment equipment
- Pure water equipment for food and beverage industry, pure water and mineral water equipment for waterworks, drinking water equipment for rural life, direct drinking water equipment for hotels, schools, institutions and canteens, etc;
- Filling equipment
- Big barrel and small bottle filling line, barrel brushing and capping machine;
- Water treatment accessories
- Filter material, filter element, booster pump, reverse osmosis membrane, membrane shell, precision filter, flowmeter, pressure gauge, ozone generator, ultraviolet sterilizer, scale inhibitor, etc.